Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions, the Company or DT Wine or "we" will mean DT Wine Limited and the Customer will mean any person, firm, company, corporation or body which places an order with the Company.
We do not sell alcohol to persons under the age of 18. By using this site, you affirm that you are over the age of 18. It is your responsibilities to ensure that any alcoholic beverage delivered based on address information provided by you will not be consumed by anyone under the age of 18.
Whilst we will ensure that information on our website such as prices, description and ratings are accurate and up to date, errors may occur. When there is an error in price for the product you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling it. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. In rare cases when we are out of stock on a particular item you ordered, we will either refund the payment amount on items that are unavailable or replace it with another item of equal value. We reserve the rights to refuse purchases by any customer at any time. In such cases, we will refund in full purchase amount, if the amount has already been paid.
For all the orders, you are required to make full payment via bank deposit before delivery.
1. Free delivery for purchase of HK$800 above or minimum six bottles of wine (750ml)
2. For purchase less than HK$800 and fewer than 6 bottles within the delivery coverage locations, a delivery fee will be charged to customer.
3. Delivery coverage includes all Hong Kong, Kowloon and the New Territories locations EXCEPT:
1. Tung Chung area, including the HK International Airport and Disneyland
2. All outlying islands such as Cheung Chau, Lantau Island, Lamma Island, Discovery Bay etc
3. Ma Wan
4. For easy reference, below are the areas that delivery service is available:
1. Hong Kong Island Central/ Sheung Wan/ Pok Fu lam/ Sai Wan/ Admiralty/ Wan Chai/ Causeway Bay/ Happy Valley/ Tin Hau/ Tai Hang/ North Point/ Quarry Bay/ Tai Koo/ Sai Wan Ho/ Shau Kei Wan/ Heng Fa Chuen/ Stanley/Deep Water Bay/ Repulse Bay/ Aberdeen/ Ap Lei Chau/ Wong Chuk Hang
2. Kowloon Tsim Sha Tsui/Hung Hom/Ho Man Tin/To Kwa Wan/Ma Tau Wai/Jordan/Yau Ma Tei/Tai Kok Tsui/Mong Kok/Shum Shui Po/Shek Kip Mei/Cheung Sha Wan/Lai Chi Kok/Mei Foo/Kowloon Tong/Lok Fu/Wong Tai Sin/Diamond Hill/ Kowloon City/San Po Kong/Tsz Wan Shan/Kowloon Bay/Ngau Tau Kok/Kwun Tong/Lam Tin/Yau Tong/ Sau Mau Ping
3. New Territories Tseung Kwan O/ Clear Water Bay/ Sai Kung/ Ma on Shan/ Ma Liu Shui/ Sha Tin/ Fo Tan/ Tai Wei/ Tai Po/ Fanling/ Sheung Shui/ Sha Tau Kwok, Tsuen Wan/ Tsing Yi/ Kwai Chung/ Ting Kau/ Sham Tseng/ Tuen Mun/ Lung Kwu Tan/ Lau Fau Shan/ Yuen Long/ Tin Shui Wai/ Kam Tin/ Shek Kong/ Pat Heung/ Lok Ma Chau
5. Delivery to locations in the exclusion list above can be arranged on a case-by-case basis. Please call our customer service hotline for additional enquiries
6. We will deliver your order normally within three working days but may take longer depending on the time of purchase confirmation, delivery destination and your delivery preference
7. Customers should ensure that a person is present during the agreed delivery time slot. If no one is present, we will send your goods back to our warehouse for re-delivery appointment. It is generally difficult to re-arrange delivery within the same day as we prefer not to alter our overall schedule, affecting other customers
8. We deliver to one location only for each order or purchase
9. When Typhoon Signal No. 8 or Black Rainstorm Warning is hoisted, delivery services will be suspended. Customers will be contacted to re-schedule delivery time
10. Customers are responsible to check all goods upon arrival and provide signature on the delivery note. The signed delivery note will serve as conclusive evidence of goods delivered and acceptance of goods by customers. No claim will be accepted afterwards
11. Please notify us in advance if elevator is not available for the delivery address. Additional charges for the delivery service may apply.
12. If you have special needs regarding your delivery, please state that in the "Special delivery instruction" or contact us by phone to provide instruction. For example, some customers prefer to have goods left at the security guard counter in their apartments and ask the security guard to accept the goods on behalf of the customers.
13. We are not liable for any unsuccessful delivery due to incorrect or insufficient information provided by the customer
14. We reserve the right to amend all delivery and policies from time to time
15. If you have questions regarding a particular delivery arrangement, please email or call us. We will be more than happy to follow up.
It is our guarantee to all customers that all products purchased are directly delivered from our warehouse to maintain the wine conditions. As a result, we do not accept any form of refund or return after delivery. Customers who wish to have their purchase delivered to a third party location such as hotels and restaurants are strongly recommended to remind the third party recipient to take extra care of the goods, avoiding direct exposure to sunlight and extreme fluctuations of temperatures.
The Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure to meet our obligations occasioned by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong SAR.